Will I be charged for waiting time?
Our customers are entitled to free waiting time depending upon the type of car they have selected. Our operators check all flights' ETA's (for delays or earlier arrivals).
- Sedans receive 30 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
- Limousines receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 50 minutes free on international flights.
- Vans receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 50 minutes free on international flights.
- Mini-vans receive 30 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
How do I find my driver?
Your uniformed driver (in a suit and tie) will be holding a sign containing your name, which will make it easier for you to find him. The "meet and greet" is a great way to be welcomed by our company.
What kind of cars do you have?
All of our cars are new models 2003-2006.
- Luxury Sedans are either Lincoln Town Car or Cadillac.
- Stretch Limousines Available in black and white colors, also included in the limo is TV, VCR and CD Player. Fully Stocked Bar included.
- Luxury Vans can accommodate up to 10 passengers plus their luggage for all airport pickups. For sight seeing or other than airport transit, the vans can accommodate up to 14 passengers.
- Mini Vans can accommodate up to 4 passengers and up to 6 suitcases.
When will you charge my credit card?
Your credit card will not be charged until the day of the service. Prepayments can be arranged online for relatives or friends of the traveler.
What if I am unable to arrive in time for a reservation "No Show"?
ALL no shows will be charged full rate. To avoid being charged you must:
- Call 866-NY-LIMO2 (toll-free) or 516-933-4759 so that one of our dispatchers can get in touch with the driver and help you to locate each other.
- Call 866-NY-LIMO2 (toll-free) or 516-933-4759 in the event your plans or flight have been changed.
How can I cancel and what is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be made within 24 hrs prior to your arrival. To avoid being charged you must cancel your reservation within 24 hours before service time. You must provide a confirmation number for each reservation.
- Email your cancellation 24 hours
- Fax your cancellation 24 hours
- Phone Cancellation 12 - 5 hours*
*Cancellations by phone only weekdays between 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
What is your "Service Guarantee"?
After you have received your "Confirmation Number", your car is guaranteed to be there waiting for you. (Reservation must be made at least 24 hour prior to the time of service and with a valid credit card.)
Where can I view the vehicles?
We keep our vehicles privately garaged throughout New York and New Jersey; therefore viewings are done via internet only.
Are there any additional fees?
All prices are plus 20% gratuity, 5% gas surcharge plus any tolls or parking. Trips originating in NJ add $10 per hr. There is no tax. Prices vary based on time of year and location of event.
What is required to make a reservation?
A credit card deposit is required for all reservations as well as a signature via fax or e-mail. Proms require a parent signature as well.
Is there a charge for extra stops?
As many stops as your heart desires are included in hourly jobs such as weddings, proms, etc. But for point to point additional stops are $20 each stop plus waiting time if stop is longer than 15 minutes.
Is there any hourly minimum?
- 6 hours on hourly reservations
- 3 hours for Weddings
- 6 hours for Jr. Proms
- 12 hours for Sr. Proms
- Buses - 6 hour minimum / 8 hr. min. on Saturdays
What is included in the stocked bar?
The bar varies. It will contain a nice variety of drinks for passengers to quench their thirst. You are welcome to bring any additional refreshments or snacks you would enjoy. We do not supply for the purposes of getting drunk and do not condone intoxication in our vehicles. We strictly enforce no alcohol to minors.
When is balance due?
The balance is due when the limousine arrives at the first pick up location. The chauffeur needs to be paid in cash in full, minus the deposit left on credit card. Full payment by credit card must be arranged in advance with the office; we accept Visa, MC & Discover. Also driver can be paid with credit card at time of pickup.
How much deposit is required?
Deposits are generally 20-30% of your total. Bus reservations require a minimum $500 deposit. Cash is not accepted for deposits, credit cards only.
When does my time start and end?
The time starts when the limousine arrives at the first pick up address. The time ends when the final drop off is made. Overtime will be charged at 15 minutes past the hour.
What forms of payment do you accept?
American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover and cash.